SouthWest Diversified provides professional exhaust fan repair, Phoenix and Los Angeles businesses can rely on. Whether you’re running a small or large commercial kitchen, the value of a functional and powerful exhaust fan can’t be underestimated. Maintaining a clean and functional exhaust system is essential for all businesses. A non-working exhaust fan can lead to hazardous working conditions, lead to breathing problems, and cause significant hygiene issues in your restaurant and food. As such, all businesses with commercial kitchens should opt for regular inspections and repair potential damages at the earliest sign of trouble.
Signs You Need an Exhaust Fan Inspection:
- It has increasingly become extremely hot in your kitchen.
- The grease pads have become extremely dirty.
- Your exhaust fans are making noise.
- The humidity within your kitchen has increased significantly.
- Your electricity bill has been rising because of higher HVAC costs.
- Your exhaust system hasn’t been inspected in a few months.
Contact Us Today
SouthWest Diversified provides fast, thorough, and comprehensive exhaust fan repair services to kitchens of all sizes, from those belonging to small restaurants to large commercial cooking facilities. Our certified inspectors and technicians are available at all times, and we can reach your site for an inspection within 24 hours. Whether you’re dealing with broken bearings and blower wheels or worn-out belts, we identify and address the issue promptly. If you’re noticing signs of exhaust fan damage or need a routine inspection, please call us to schedule your exhaust fan repair in Phoenix and Los Angeles, today.