The kitchen exhaust system is one of the most essential safety components in your restaurant. Without a functional kitchen exhaust system, your entire workforce and business can be endangered. Over time, grease-laden vapors can accumulate in the walls of your ducts, fans, vents, and hood, leading to improper ventilation, workplace hazards, and fire hazards. Kitchen exhaust cleaning in Phoenix involves removing all the grease and oil residue from the exhaust systems to restore optimal ventilation and hygienic conditions.
The Importance of Regular Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
- Dirty exhaust systems with grease particles and oil residue can lead to kitchen fires.
- Clogged exhaust systems can’t circulate the air, leading to improper ventilation.
- Improper ventilation leads to health hazards, odors, mold, and suffocation.
- Improper ventilation increases the risk of asphyxiation and respiratory problems for the staff.
- The scent of grease buildup, oils, and slurry can affect the food quality.
- Negative air pressure leads to increased humidity, which can lead to slippery floors.
- The HVAC system may go on overdrive, increasing your operational costs.
Contact Us Today
SouthWest Diversified is one of the leading companies for kitchen exhaust cleaning services in the Greater Phoenix and Greater Los Angeles areas. Our team is led by NFPA 96-certified professionals with decades of experience with cleaning and fixing exhaust systems. We perform a thorough job to remove all grease and oil buildup. If it’s been a few months since your last kitchen exhaust cleaning in Phoenix or Los Angeles, please call us today for an inspection.