All businesses with commercial kitchens, such as schools, hotels, restaurants, and hospitals, need regular kitchen hood cleaning. If your kitchen prepares meals for a large volume of people regularly, you need monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual kitchen hood cleaning in Phoenix and Los Angeles services to remain compliant with federal and local regulations. Ignoring the condition of your hood and exhaust system can increase the risk of kitchen fires, and improper ventilation can lead to adverse workplace conditions. Our NFPA 96-certified professionals carefully inspect your kitchen hood and use the latest technologies to remove all grease and oil particles.
Our Comprehensive Kitchen Hood Cleaning Process
- Our certified professionals examine your kitchen hood system and take photographs.
- We compile a report with our findings, an overview of the work, and the projected estimate.
- The exhaust system and the kitchen appliances are turned off for safety.
- If there’s heavy grease, we use scraping tools to manually dislodge the sludge and grease.
- We spray chemicals to break down the grease and oil residue.
- We use a biodegradable foaming technique to further cut away the grease.
- Hot water is used to wash away the grease particles.
- We run tests to ensure no grease particles and oil residue are left behind.
Call Us Today
SouthWest Diversified is the leading company for kitchen exhaust and hood cleaning services in the Greater Phoenix and Greater Los Angeles areas. Our NFPA 96-certified professionals carefully examine your kitchen exhaust systems, including the hood, to compile a thorough report. They use the latest technologies to cut through the grease and sludge, removing every trace of grease particles and oil residue. We ensure your business is compliant with all federal and local health and fire codes. If it’s been a few months since your last kitchen hood cleaning in Phoenix or Los Angeles, please call us today!